Greetings and welcome to the new year, and new class :)
Before we meet at our first Maths lesson of the year, do take some time to do the following:
1. Accept the invite to the Maths blog and Google Classroom with your sst email account.
- You will be required to participate in activities delivered these platform.
- Follow the blog so that you are informed of the posts put up
- These are useful because they are about inculcating good learning habits and self-discipline that are relevant in all contexts (not just Mathematics).
What do you need to bring for your first Maths Lesson
- A4 Exercise Book - as your Maths Notebook - for all lessons
- A calculator
- Maths file (orange arch file): Write your name, register number, class at the spine
Look out for more emails along the way... before we meet in Term 1 Week 2